Faith

K.I.T.A. *keep in touch always*

               I just finished joining this YOUTH CAMP that i found very interesting. Its a special camp for the SPM 2011 livers who wish to continue their studies in University or College. I had a lot of input there...the most important one is TO INCREASE YOUR FAITH IN GOD. I notice that my faith in God is not enough yet... i learn a lot there but sadly its only for 2 days and 1 night.... other things that i also learn is about Healthy Relationship...where they told us about how should we love someone if we have a couple.... during the talk the lecturer ask me to write anything on the board about what people wanted about Healthy Relationship....Guess guess what i write.....i write "LOVE" so sweet right. Actually i don't have any idea about writing anything. I also get new friends there :). Thanks Lord for everything you have given me during the camp. Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...